from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A standard size of lead pellet that measures 7/40 of an inch (0.44 centimeters) in diameter, used in air rifles.
- abbr. base on balls
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Barbados.
- Big Brother
- Baseband. (electronics)
- A walk; the statistic reporting the number of "bases on balls".
- Bye Bye
- Big Bang
- abbr. Bangka-Belitung, a province of Indonesia.
- abbr. battleship, a type of warship
- n. A type of pellet which can be shot out of a gun-type "toy"; a ball bearing.
Sorry, no etymologies found.