from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. biological warfare
- abbr. black and white
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Botswana.
- Bench Warrant
- abbr. Baden-Württemberg, a federal state of Germany.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. biological warfare; the use of bacteria or viruses or toxins to destroy men and animals or food.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An abbreviation of Birmingham wire-gage.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the use of bacteria or viruses or toxins to destroy men and animals or food
Sorry, no etymologies found.