from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- Barak, Ehud Born 1942. Israeli politician. He ended a 35-year military career to enter politics, joining the Labor Party in 1995 and serving that year as interior minister, then foreign minister. He served as Israel's prime minister from 1999 to 2001.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. The commander of the army of Deborah.
- proper n. A male given name of biblical origin, often representing a transliteration of a modern Israeli name.
- proper n. A surname, often representing a transliteration of a modern Israeli name.
- proper n. A male given name.
Part of the armaments include harpoons, missiles and what they call a Barak (ph) anti-missile defense system.
Part of the ominous (ph) includes harpoon missiles and what they call a Barak anti-missile defense system.
Part of the armorments (ph) include harpoon missiles and what they call a Barak (ph) anti-missile defense system.
"Barak is someone they know and trust, the go-to person for the United States," said another person close to the administration.
The Obama administration could lean on him much easier than Livni or Barak (and Barak is probably more dangerous than Bibi).
Barak is the center-left Labor Party leader who serves in Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's largely right-wing government.
Looks like Barak is not being the puppet that Jesse and Al were hoping.
The left will be deposed as Barak is shown for the fraud he is.
I do not know if Barak is the anti christ but I know he is a anti-christ.
I have heard others say that Barak is the anti christ.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.