from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Benin or of Beninese descent.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Benin, the Beninese people.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of Benin.
- n. a native or inhabitant of Benin.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or inhabitant of Benin
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Benin or its people
From Benin + -ese (Wiktionary)