from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Bermuda, or the Bermudian people.
- adj. Personal legal status equivalent to citizenship for the country of Bermuda.
- n. A person from Bermuda or of Bermudian descent.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a native or inhabitant of Bermuda.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining or relating to the Bermudas or to their inhabitants.
- n. A native or an inhabitant of Bermuda or the Bermudas, a group of islands in the Atlantic, about 600 miles east of Cape Hatteras in North Carolina, belonging to Great Britain.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or inhabitant of Bermuda
Sorry, no etymologies found.