from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of bloody mary.
- proper n. Mary I of England
- proper n. A ghost or witch said to appear in a mirror if her name is chanted repeatedly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. daughter of Henry VIII and Catherine of Aragon who was Queen of England from 1553 to 1558; she was the wife of Philip II of Spain and when she restored Roman Catholicism to England many Protestants were burned at the stake as heretics (1516-1558)
- n. a cocktail made with vodka and spicy tomato juice
Sorry, no etymologies found.