from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The attitude or conduct typical of a social or cultural elite.
- n. Hinduism Variant of Brahmanism.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. Alternative spelling of Brahmanism.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the religious beliefs of ancient India as prescribed in the sacred Vedas and Brahmanas and Upanishads
- n. the religious and social system of orthodox Hinduism
Sorry, no etymologies found.