from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- The capital of Barbados, in the West Indies. It was founded by the British in 1628. Population: 98,500.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. The capital of Barbados.
- proper n. A town in Devon, UK.
- proper n. A town in Western Australia.
- proper n. A town in Nova Scotia, Canada.
- proper n. A town in Ohio, US.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. capital of Barbados; a port city on the southwestern coast of Barbados
Sorry, no etymologies found.