from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Burundi or of Burundian descent.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Burundi, the Burundian people.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a native or inhabitant of Burundi.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Burundi or its people
- n. a native or inhabitant of Burundi
Sorry, no etymologies found.