from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. computer-aided design
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- Initialism of Canadian dollar.
- Initialism of Computer Aided Detection.
- , (engineering) Initialism of computer-aided design.
- control alt delete
- Cash Against Documents; an arrangement where the purchaser must pay the total price in cash in order to get shipping papers from the seller or (usually) a third party.
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Initialism of Computer Aided Dispatch.
Sorry, no etymologies found.