from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. Certificate of Advanced Study
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- Initialism of Court of Arbitration for Sport.
- Initialism of Chemical Abstracts Service.
- Initialism of :w:channel associated signalling.
- Initialism of Combat Armor Suit. Used for a powered, armed and armored exoskeleton, in fiction and military research
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A Middle English form of case.
Sorry, no etymologies found.