from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. certificate of insurance
- abbr. cost and insurance
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Côte d'Ivoire.
- n. A Roman numeral representing one hundred and one (101).
- Corporate identity: Specific design of a company, to be applied in all public appearances to be clearly distinguishable from its competitors
- Confidential Informant
- Cooperating Individual
- Civil Infraction
- chief inspector, a rank used in Commonwealth police forces
Sorry, no etymologies found.