from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. Central Intelligence Agency
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- Central Intelligence Agency
- Cleveland Institute of Art
- Culinary Institute of America
- Circuit Interactive Analyzer
- Concept Illustration and Animation
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest; headed by the Director of Central Intelligence under the supervision of the President and National Security Council
Sorry, no etymologies found.