from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. Cape Verde
- abbr. cardiovascular
- abbr. curriculum vitae
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Cape Verde.
- n. A Roman numeral representing one hundred five (105).
- curriculum vitae
- catalog value
- Cruiser Voler - aircraft carrier - diesel-powered warship launching and landing heavier than air flying vehicles
- abbr. Carmel Valley, a city in San Diego county, immediately inland from Del Mar.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Same as curriculum vitae; -- a commonly used initialism.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An abbreviation of Commander of the Royal Victorian Order.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. being five more than one hundred
- n. a summary of your academic and work history
Sorry, no etymologies found.