American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A variety of black grape used to make red wine, notably in Bordeaux and the Napa Valley.
- n. A dry red wine made from this grape.
- n. A variety of red grape used principally in wine-making; or a wine made from such grapes.
- n. superior Bordeaux type of red wine
- French. (American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘Cabernet Sauvignon’.
Looking for tweets for Cabernet Sauvignon.