from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. From, or pertaining to, Cantabria
- proper n. Someone from Cantabria.
- proper n. A Romance language spoken in Cantabria.
- proper n. Someone from Canterbury
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Cantabria on the Bay of Biscay in Spain.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to the Cantabri, an ancient people of northern Spain, or to Cantabria, the region formerly inhabited by them.
Sorry, no etymologies found.