from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. becoming of a Christian.
- adv. In a Christian fashion.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a manner becoming the principles of the Christian religion.
- adj. Christianlike.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Christian-like; becoming or befitting a Christian.
- In a Christian manner; in a manner consistent with the principles of the Christian religion or the profession of that religion.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. becoming to or like a Christian
Christian + -ly (Wiktionary)