American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. An archery bow that curves inward at the center and usually outward at the ends.
- n. The archery bow borne by Cupid in artistic representations, which curves inward at the centre and often outward at the ends.
- n. The curve of the upper lip which resembles such a bow.
- n. A similar curve carved in woodwork, etc.
- n. a curved bow with reversed curve ends
- n. the double curve of the upper lip when considered to resemble Cupid's bow
“For a change, she'd pinked her Cupid's bow mouth-tiny in comparison to Ricki's full Latino lips-and brushed on enough purple eye shadow to make Bela Lugosi look like a lifeguard.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘Cupid's bow’.
Funny sounding things found in bodies. Might be split up into several lists later...
physiologic murmur, innocent murmur, functional murmur, Valentine position, cardiac arrest, cœur en sabot, heart block, heart urchin, eat one's heart out, heart attack, heart cockle, heartworm and 16 more...
Words that make me feel cozy
Looking for tweets for Cupid's bow.