from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A disc jockey.
- transitive v. To act as a disc jockey at (a social gathering or radio station).
- intransitive v. To act as a disc jockey.
- abbr. district judge
- abbr. Latin Doctor Juris (Doctor of Law)
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Djibouti.
- n. disc jockey, deejay
- n. dinner jacket
- v. To act as a DJ (disc jockey); to play, cut and mix/blend recorded music.
- proper n. Dow Jones & Company
Sorry, no etymologies found.