- n. A member of an ancient Indo-European ethnic group of Dacia, known as Dacians.
- n. obsolete A Dane, Denmark having been known as Dacia in Medieval Latin.
- n. rare, poetic A Romanian.
- n. An extinct Indo-European language spoken by the people of Dacia.
- adj. Of or pertaining to Dacia or the Dacians.
- adj. rare, poetic Of or pertaining to Romania or Romanians.
- adj. obsolete Of or pertaining to Denmark or the Danes.
- From Dacia, from Latin Dacia ("Dacia"). (Wiktionary)
“EU Farm Commissioner Dacian Ciolos said he would propose a new plan, with more money, possibly as early as Wednesday.”
“The priorities in the plan are "food security, sustainable use of natural resources and growth," said Dacian Ciolos, the EU's agriculture commissioner.”
“Dacian Ciolos, European commissioner for agriculture and rural development, said the deal will help strengthen the competitiveness and standards of the sector.”
“On Wednesday, EU Agriculture Commissioner Dacian Cioloş told reporters the EU is "very concerned by the situation.”
“EU Farm Commissioner Dacian Ciolos has recommended a $220 million aid package to help farmers recoup some of their losses from unsold vegetables because of the E. coli crisis.”
“After heated discussions Wednesday, EU Farm Commissioner Dacian Ciolos raised his aid package offer to $306 million to help farmers recoup some of their losses from unsold vegetables because of the E. coli crisis.”
“Nonetheless, there is currently stronger evidence that it is related to the ancient Dacian language spoken in Moesia and Dacia.”
“The principal evidence lies in the form of pre-Roman loans in modern Rumanian, presumably having come from Dacian, that are clearly similar to modern Albanian.”
“The Romanian people trace their origins to the assimilation of the native Gaeto-Dacian population with the Roman colonists.”
“Br Dacian fictional name of a member of the Christian Brothers was the subject of a complaint of sexual abuse in the early 1960s in Salthill.”
‘Dacian’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for Dacian.