from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A member of an ancient Indo-European ethnic group of Dacia, known as Dacians.
- n. A Dane, Denmark having been known as Dacia in Medieval Latin.
- n. A Romanian.
- proper n. An extinct Indo-European language spoken by the people of Dacia.
- adj. Of or pertaining to Dacia or the Dacians.
- adj. Of or pertaining to Romania or Romanians.
- adj. Of or pertaining to Denmark or the Danes.
From Dacia, from Latin Dacia ("Dacia"). (Wiktionary)