from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- A city of southeast Michigan west of Detroit. Greenfield Village, the restored birthplace of Henry Ford, is here. Population: 92,400.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A city in Michigan, USA
- n. Alternative form of dearborn.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A four-wheeled carriage, with curtained sides.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A light four-wheeled country vehicle used in the United States.
Sorry, no etymologies found.