from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- A city of southwest Texas on the Rio Grande west of San Antonio. Founded in 1868, it is a market and shipping center in an agricultural region. Population: 36,500.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a town in southwest Texas on the Rio Grande to the west of San Antonio
Sorry, no etymologies found.