from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. estimated time of departure
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- Electron Transfer Dissociation
- Estimated Time of Departure
- Everhart–Thornley Detector
- Explosives Trace Detector; Explosives Trace Detection
- Eye Tracking Device
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a system for screening luggage in airports; an agent passes a swab around or inside luggage and then runs the swab through a machine that can detect trace amounts of explosives
Sorry, no etymologies found.