from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A dyed or decorated egg, traditionally associated with Easter.
- n. A chocolate confection in the shape of an egg, sometimes with chocolates or sweets inside.
- n. An undocumented function hidden in a program, typically triggered by a particular sequence or combination of keystrokes.
- n. Any similar hidden feature accessible on a DVD movie, etc.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. An imitation of an egg, in sugar or some fine material, sometimes made to serve as a box for jewelry or the like, used as an Easter present.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an egg-shaped candy used to celebrate Easter
- n. a colored hard-boiled egg used to celebrate Easter
Sorry, no etymologies found.