American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. Greek Mythology A daughter of Clytemnestra and Agamemnon who with her brother Orestes avenged the murder of Agamemnon by killing their mother and her lover, Aegisthus.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One of the Pleiades, 20 Tauri.
- n. [NL.] In zoology: A genus of polyps.
- n. A genus of lepidopterous insects.
- n. A genus of dipterous insects.
- n. A genus of mollusks.
- n. Greek mythology Any of several mythical women, including a daughter of Agamemnon and Clytemnestra, one of the Pleiades, and one of the daughters of Oceanus and Tethys.
- n. astronomy One of the stars in the Pleiades star cluster.
- n. rare A female given name.
- n. (Greek mythology) the daughter of Agamemnon and Clytemnestra; persuaded her brother (Orestes) to avenge Agamemnon's death by helping her to kill Clytemnestra and her lover (Aegisthus)
“ELECTRA - Bill Dorland, 80, of Electra died Friday, Feb. 12, 2010, at Electra Healthcare.”
“DAVE NAVARRO AND CARMEN ELECTRA: OK, this union seemed built to last - and not because rocker Navarro and hottie Electra documented their wedded bliss for an MTV show called "'Till Death Do Us Part: Carmen&Dave.”
“Too bad Jennifer Garner's fights in "Electra" couldn't have been like that.”
“The man Electra is married to, however, is kind to her and has taken advantage of neither her family name nor her virginity.”
“I don't know about the newer ones, but my Electra is short on style, but more than adequate on 'substance'.”
“Electra is an amazing step forward in black powder shooting, and deserves to be a monstrous success.”
“Electra is powered by a 9-volt lithium battery that is good for 500 shots.”
“And -- Carmen Electra is looking like a dogs breakfast”
“The Electra is a Dutch bike made in China – which is a bit of an oxymoron – but is pretty cool.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘Electra’.
The proper names of stars. Don't list people, people.
Looking for tweets for Electra.