from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- A city of north-central Oklahoma north-northwest of Oklahoma City. It is a trade and processing center. Population: 46,500.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. The long-suffering wife of Geraint in Arthurian romance.
- proper n. A female given name of Welsh origin and obscure meaning.
- proper n. A city in Oklahoma, United States; see Wikipedia:Enid, Oklahoma
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a town in north central Oklahoma
Sorry, no etymologies found.