from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To make European.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to make something, or someone, more European
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To cause to become like the Europeans in manners or character; to habituate or accustom to European usages.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To make or cause to become European; assimilate to Europeans in any respect, or bring into a condition characteristic of Europe: as, a Europeanized Hindu.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. denationalize and subject (a territory) to the supervision of an agency of a European community of nations
- v. make (continental) European in customs, character, or ideas
Sorry, no etymologies found.