from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. Federal Communications Commission
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- Initialism of Farm Credit Corporation.
- Initialism of Federal Communications Commission.
- Initialism of Federal Correctional Complex.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an independent government agency that regulates interstate and international communications by radio and television and wire and cable and satellite
Sorry, no etymologies found.