from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A person who dislikes or fears France, its people, or its culture.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who dislikes France, the French, or French culture.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- proper n. a person who hates or fears France, French culture, or the French people.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who is possessed with a morbid fear of the French.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who hates France and everything French
Sorry, no etymologies found.