from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to the Franks or their language.
- n. The West Germanic language of the Franks.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. referring to the Franks
- proper n. the language of the Franks, an extinct West Germanic language
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Like, or pertaining to, the Franks.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating or pertaining to the Franks.
- Of or pertaining to Europeans: said with reference to the Oriental use of Frank.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to the Franks
From Frank + -ish. (Wiktionary)