from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An agent of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A US government agent fighting organized crime in the interwar years.
- n. A fictional character based on this definition, eg, Dick Tracy.
- n. Any person working for the US Government, especially in undercover work.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A special law-enforcement agent of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a special law-enforcement agent of the Federal Bureau of Investigation
Penning plays Maggie Pelletier, who just might marry handsome G-man Frank Keller Brit Herring, except as soon as he pops the question, a body floats up in Boston Harbor.
SHOCKER OF THE WEEK: Nelson Van Alden, the twisted G-man who enforces his brand of rough justice on HBO's Boardwalk Empire, has us gasping in disbelief as he absconds with the dying witness from the forest massacre and plops him in a dentist's chair.
Scott Wolf has left the aliens behind to turn into a G-man.
Doc Hunt got his Play Skool Jr. G-man badge in the mail today?
That was a Biblical warning to us all from The G-man in the Sky.
When the big G-man is the sky says “Laugh” you laugh and when he says “Rock” you rock.
The G-man government not Galway is the wonderful Don Cheadle, an actor I have liked in every role he's ever been in.
If you get a crazy unconstitutional request from a G-man, comply, and they'll give you retroactive immunity when it later comes out.
Here's the story of how it happened, and remember, if you ever get a crazy, unconstitutional request from a G-man, stop and call a lawyer or get in touch with EFF.
For the moment, the G-man is enjoying success with his Smackdown persona.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.