from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. General Services Administration
- abbr. Girl Scouts of America
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- General Sales Agreement. A contact between an airline and a travel company to provide customer service in a region where the airline does not have an office.
- n. General Sales Agent. The travel company having such an agreement.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a central management agency that sets Federal policy for Federal procurement and real property management and information resources management
Sorry, no etymologies found.