from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to Galatia.
- n. A person from Galatia.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Galatia or its inhabitants. -- A native or inhabitant of Galatia, in Asia Minor; a descendant of the Gauls who settled in Asia Minor.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Galatia, an ancient inland division of Asia Minor, lying south of Bithynia and Paphlagonia, conquered and colonized by the Gauls in the third century b. c.
- n. A native or an inhabitant of Galatia in Asia Minor.
- n. plural The shortened title of the Epistle to the Galatians. (See below.) Abbreviated Gal.—
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or inhabitant of Galatia in Asia Minor (especially a member of a people believed to have been Gauls who conquered Galatia in the 3rd century BC)
from Galatia (Wiktionary)