from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An abbreviation of Grand Cross of the Bath. See Knights of the Bath, under bath.
- n. An abbreviation of greatest common factor.
- n. An abbreviation of Grand Cross of the Hanoverian Guelphic Order or Grand Cross of Hanover;
- n. of Knight of the Grand Cross of Hanover.
- n. An abbreviation of greatest common measure.
- n. In astronomy, abbreviations of Gould's Cordova Zones, a series of star-catalogues: sometimes referred to as Z. C. (Zonæ Cordobenses).
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. 1,000,000,000 periods per second
Sorry, no etymologies found.