American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- The symbol for the element gadolinium.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In chem., a symbol for gadolinium.
- n. chemistry Symbol for gadolinium.
- n. a ductile silvery-white ductile ferromagnetic trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group
- n. a nerve agent easily absorbed into the body; a lethal cholinesterase inhibitor that is highly toxic when inhaled
“And the Geologists 'Exam, 2009 and SO/Steno (Gd B/Gd-I) Ltd Deptt Competitive Exam, will be held on 05 Dec 2009 and 26 Dec 2009 respectively.”
“Gd Vol by admin on Apr. 18, 2009, under Uncategorized”
“Gd Jedi by admin on Feb. 10, 2009, under Uncategorized”
“Gd Wars by admin on Feb. 11, 2009, under Uncategorized”
“Gd Magazine by admin on Aug. 20, 2009, under Uncategorized”
“Gd Star by admin on Feb. 23, 2009, under Uncategorized star if gd?”
“GUY: No problem, you have a good day and Gd bless.”
“One thing that bothered me in medical school was classmates who claimed that they had been taught to do the H&P a certain way, and by Gd that's the way they were going to do it.”
“October 26th, 2009 at 8:13 am strayt Gd up 4 life!”
“For those who consider ID surely the path to take would be to suggest that Gd was the original creator of life itself and that through the trials and tribulations of evolution we are what we are today. davidka”
‘Gd’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for Gd.