from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- The symbol for the element gadolinium.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Symbol for gadolinium.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In chem., a symbol for gadolinium.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a ductile silvery-white ductile ferromagnetic trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group
- n. a nerve agent easily absorbed into the body; a lethal cholinesterase inhibitor that is highly toxic when inhaled
Sorry, no etymologies found.
And the Geologists 'Exam, 2009 and SO/Steno (Gd B/Gd-I) Ltd Deptt Competitive Exam, will be held on 05 Dec 2009 and 26 Dec 2009 respectively.
Gd Vol by admin on Apr. 18, 2009, under Uncategorized
Gd Jedi by admin on Feb. 10, 2009, under Uncategorized
Gd Wars by admin on Feb. 11, 2009, under Uncategorized
Gd Magazine by admin on Aug. 20, 2009, under Uncategorized
Gd Star by admin on Feb. 23, 2009, under Uncategorized star if gd?
GUY: No problem, you have a good day and Gd bless.
One thing that bothered me in medical school was classmates who claimed that they had been taught to do the H&P a certain way, and by Gd that's the way they were going to do it.
October 26th, 2009 at 8:13 am strayt Gd up 4 life!
For those who consider ID surely the path to take would be to suggest that Gd was the original creator of life itself and that through the trials and tribulations of evolution we are what we are today. davidka
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.