from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Grenada or of Grenadian descent.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Grenada, the Grenadian people or the Grenadian language.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. of or pertaining to Grenada.
- adj. of or pertaining to the inhabitants of Grenada.
- n. a native or inhabitant of Grenada.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Grenada or its inhabitants
- n. a native or inhabitant of Grenada
Sorry, no etymologies found.