from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The Indic language of Gujarat.
- n. A native or inhabitant of Gujarat.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. The Indic language spoken in the state of Gujarat, India
- proper n. A person from Gujarat
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Gujarat, or the Gujarati people.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the Indic language spoken by the people of India who live in Gujarat in western India
- n. a member of the people of Gujarat
From Hindi गुजराती (gujarātī). (Wiktionary)