from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from Guyana or of Guyanese descent.
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Guyana, the Guyanese people or the Guyanese language.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. of or pertaining to Guyana.
- adj. Of or pertaining to the inhabitants of Guyana.
- n. A native or inhabitant of Guyana.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Guyana or its inhabitants
- n. a native or inhabitant of Guyana
From Guyana + -ese (Wiktionary)