from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Used as a nickname for a native or resident of Indiana.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A native or resident of the American state of Indiana.
- n. An alumnus of Indiana University.
- n. An uneducated, tasteless Caucasian person.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A nickname given to an inhabitant of the State of Indiana.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An inhabitant of the State of Indiana: a nickname: also used adjectively.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or resident of Indiana
Origin unknown.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)