from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. Indian Claims Commission
- abbr. International Chamber of Commerce
- abbr. Interstate Commerce Commission
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- International Chamber of Commerce
- the International Cricket Council
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a former independent federal agency that supervised and set rates for carriers that transported goods and people between states; was terminated in 1995
Sorry, no etymologies found.