from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. internal-combustion engine
- abbr. International Cultural Exchange
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- ice, compress, elevation (first-aid)
- Institution of Civil Engineers
- internal combustion engine, internal-combustion engine
- International Cultural Exchange
- In Case of Emergency, (used in mobile phones followed by the number to call if the phone’s owner is injured).
- in-car entertainment
- in-circuit emulator
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement - a law-enforcement agency of the United States Federal government.
- intercontinental exchange
Sorry, no etymologies found.