from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A member of a people inhabiting southeast Nigeria.
- n. The Benue-Congo language of the Igbo.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A people of southeast Nigeria.
- proper n. The language spoken by the Igbo people and elsewhere in southern Nigeria.
- n. A member of the Igbo people.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a member of the largest ethnic group in southeastern Nigeria
Sorry, no etymologies found.