from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to the Inca, their civilization, or their language.
- n. An Inca.
- n. Quechua.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to the Inca people and culture
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the Incas.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to the Incas of Peru. Also, rarely, Incarial.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or pertaining to the Incas or their culture or empire
- n. a member of the Quechuan people living in the Cuzco valley in Peru
Sorry, no etymologies found.