from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The plant Cannabis indica
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. See under Indian, a.
- adj. The variety of common hemp (Cannabis Indica), from which hasheesh is obtained.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation
- n. Canadian dogbane yielding a tough fiber used as cordage by Native Americans; used in folk medicine for pain or inflammation in joints
- n. source of e.g. bhang and hashish as well as fiber
Sorry, no etymologies found.