American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A coarse green woolen fabric similar to tweed.
- n. The color of this fabric.
- n. A coarse green woolen cloth.
- n. A light greyish green colour, like that of the cloth.
- adj. Of a light greyish green colour.
GNU Webster's 1913
- A cloth colored green by dye obtained from the woad-waxen, formerly used by Flemish weavers at Kendal, in Westmoreland, England.
- After Kendal, a municipal borough of northwest England. (American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
‘Kendal green’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for Kendal green.