from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to Kent, England, or its inhabitants.
- n. The dialect of English spoken in Kent.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. The dialect of Modern English spoken in Kent.
- proper n. A dialect of Old English.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Kent, the southeasternmost county of England.
- The shouting practised by Orangemen at political meetings, in derision of Roman Catholics. [Eng.]
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. one of the major dialects of Old English
- n. a dialect of Middle English
Kent + -ish (Wiktionary)