from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- A municipal borough of west-central England west-southwest of Birmingham. Carpets have been manufactured here since 1735. Population: 55,300.
- n. An ingrain carpet originally made in Kidderminster.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A town in Worcestershire traditionally associated with the cloth trade, and the manufacture of carpets
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A kind of ingrain carpeting, named from the English town where formerly most of it was manufactured.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A kind of carpet, named from the town in England where it was formerly principally manufactured.
Sorry, no etymologies found.