from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A Native American people inhabiting an area of the Cascade Range in south-central Oregon and northern California, with close cultural ties to the Modoc.
- n. A member of this people.
- n. The Penutian language of the Klamath.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any member of a Native American tribe formerly living along the Klamath River in California and Oregon.
- proper n. The language of this tribe (also known as Klamath-Modoc).
- proper n. A county in Northern California.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a river flowing southwest from Oregon through northern California to the Pacific Ocean
Sorry, no etymologies found.