from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- A city of southern California, a residential and industrial suburb of Long Beach. Population: 80,100.
- A city of north-central Colorado, a residential suburb of Denver. Population: 140,000.
- A township of east-central New Jersey east-southeast of Trenton. Settled in 1800, it is a noted health resort. Population: 69,600.
- A city of northeast Ohio, a residential and industrial suburb of Cleveland on Lake Erie. Population: 52,200.
- An unincorporated community of west-central Washington, a suburb of Tacoma. Population: 57,600.
Sorry, no etymologies found.