American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- A city of southern California, a residential and industrial suburb of Long Beach. Population: 80,100.
- A city of north-central Colorado, a residential suburb of Denver. Population: 140,000.
- A township of east-central New Jersey east-southeast of Trenton. Settled in 1800, it is a noted health resort. Population: 69,600.
- A city of northeast Ohio, a residential and industrial suburb of Cleveland on Lake Erie. Population: 52,200.
- An unincorporated community of west-central Washington, a suburb of Tacoma. Population: 57,600.
“LAKEWOOD - The next move in a village plan to annex 540 acres into Lakewood could be determined by a judge next week.”
“LAKEWOOD - A Lakewood resident is hoping to help stock the shelves of a local food pantry with a little help from her neighbors.”
“LAKEWOOD -- A man who spotted a fire at a home in Lakewood says the homeowner just sat in his chair as the fire burned.”
“LAKEWOOD -- A 46-year-old woman from the Townsend area was killed in a one-vehicle rollover Wednesday night on Oconto County F, four miles north of Lakewood, according to the Oconto County Sheriff's Department.”
“LAKEWOOD - More than 300 customers in Lakewood were without electricity for about an hour Thursday night after a driver knocked down a power pole, utility and law enforcement officials said.”
“LAKEWOOD - A Lakewood police officer who saw three of his colleagues shot dead Sunday tried to stop the fleeing gunman and might have shot him before being killed at a Parkland coffee shop, authorities said.”
“LAKEWOOD - Authorities in Lakewood are reviewing a video posted on a Web site that shows an ambulance and an EMS squad car spinning out in a snow-covered parking lot.”
“LAKEWOOD - One of the biggest sporting events to hit Colorado this year is underway in Lakewood.”
‘Lakewood’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for Lakewood.